GeForce GTX 260 Core 216 Superclocked - 55nm
Part Number: 896-P3-1257-ER
- NVIDIA 55nm GTX 260 Core 216
- 626 MHz GPU
- 216 Processing Cores
- 400 MHz RAMDAC
- 896 MB, 448 bit DDR3
- 2106 MHz (effective)
- 117.9 GB/s Memory Bandwidth
- PCI-E 2.0 16x
- DVI-I, DVI-I, HDTV-7
- SLI Capable
Resolution & Refresh
- 240Hz Max Refresh Rate
- 2048x1536 Max Analog
- 2560x1600 Max Digital
- Minimum of a 500 Watt power supply.
- (Minimum recommended power supply with +12 Volt current rating of 36 Amp Amps.)
- Two available 6-pin PCI-E power dongles
- NVIDIA® SLI™ Technology
- Dramatically scales performance by allowing two graphics cards to be run in parallel. Only available on select PCI-Express models.
- Full Microsoft® DirectX® 10 Shader Model 4.0 Support
- Also known as the Unified Shader Model, the Vertex shaders, Geometry shaders, and Pixel shaders are combined in to one unified shader. Also backwards compatible with DirectX® 9.
- True 128-Bit Floating Point High Dynamic-Range (HDR)
- Allows you to experience cinematic, life like environments, for an amazing graphics experience.
- PCI Express® 2.0 / 1.1 Support
- Allows 500MB a lane or up to 8 GB/s at 16x speeds - allows for full support for new PCI-E 2.0 graphics cards.
- 2nd Generation Unified Shader Architecture
- The latest in Unified Shader Architecture Technology, offering 50% more performance through 240 enhanced processing cores.
- NVIDIA® CUDA™ Support
- Accelerates CUDA based applications through the GPU's proccessing power allowing for faster application performance such as video transcoding.
- NVIDIA® PhysX™ Ready
- Enjoy more visual immersion with life like physics for a more dynamic experience.
- NVIDIA® PureVideo™ HD Technology
- Smooth video, accurate colors, precise image scaling, video decode acceleration and post processing, all provided by the graphics card to give you the best HD experience possible. This feature also offloads from the CPU to help reduce power consumption.
- NVIDIA® HybridPower™ Technology
- The latest in GPU power technology, when in an idle state, the GPU will draw minimal power, reduce fan noise, and temperature. When GPU processing power is needed, full power is restored, unleashing the GPU for full visual acceleration.
- OpenGL® 3.0 Support
- Digital Vibrance Control™ (DVC) Technology