WorkFit-S, Single HD with Worksurface+ (white)
Convert any surface into an adjustable-height standing desk with the attachment of the WorkFit-S. Make computing comfortable for prolonged periods—stand up whenever you want.
This sit-stand workstation is extraordinarily simple to use. With the push or pull of a hand, you can instantly raise or lower your keyboard and display in one easy motion, yet all the while the system will remain stable throughout your work routine. Premium ergonomic benefits include keyboard placement below desktop height when sitting and independent monitor positioning.
For Computer Users
- Improve your energy and productivity by standing or sitting as you work, and then switch positions whenever you choose. This work style encourages healthy movement throughout the day
- Counterbalanced adjustment points allow instantaneous, tool-free re-positioning while you work!
- Promote fitness and comfort as you compute, reducing potential back and neck pain by adding movement into your work routine in a truly ergonomic workstation
- Easily and simultaneously lift keyboard and LCD screen to proper height for unsurpassed ergonomic comfort
- Patented Constant Force™ lift technology provides fluid, one-touch adjustments of the keyboard and monitor positions for personalized computing
- Burn more calories by choosing to stand for periods of your work-day; periodic standing also promotes greater bone density and better sleep at night. WorkFit-S counteracts an increasingly sedentary workstyle
For IT and Facilities Staff
- IT deployment friendly—convert most work areas into a productive and complete computer workstation in minutes
- Modify existing office spaces or cubes by simply clamping a WorkFit-S on an existing worksurface, without the cost of expensive professional installers
- Safe and neat routing of cables
- Flexible, open-architecture design is scalable for future computer equipment
For HR/Risk Management and Company Cost Savings
- Manage the cost of healthcare premiums by promoting wellness in the daily work routine
- Provide standing work platforms for employees without having to buy expensive height-adjustable chairs
- Comfortable computing offers provable ROI on investment—healthcare costs associated with unhealthy computing and missed time are reduced while productivity increases
- Standing supports healthy neck and back conditions. According to the 2007 OE Medicine Journal, back and neck pain are cited as the most costly conditions affecting employees
- Studies in office ergonomics show productivity increases 12%–18% following an ergonomic intervention where employees are provided with well-designed ergonomic furniture