Stay productive and on the go with our certified power system. This innovative, truly ergonomic and easy-to-maneuver healthcare cart features sit-to-stand height adjustment, independent screen positioning and an adjustable back-tilt keyboard tray.
- Effortlessly maneuver the cart to the point of need—StyleView quickly responds to caregivers’ touch and enables nurses to focus on their patients.
- Truly ergonomic design accommodates the largest range of nurses and other caregivers; designed for sitting or standing with single-motion fluid adjustment—helps promote caregiver wellness and productivity.
- StyleView’s small footprint, with ultra-smooth gliding casters, travels easily across crowded carpet or hard surface floors and is perfect for space constrained areas.
- Open-architecture design accommodates multiple configurations: closed notebooks with monitor, CPU and monitor, thin clients, tablets, all-in-one computers and future hardware upgrades.
- Surfaces are treated with antimicrobial for product protection.
- LCD and keyboard pan side-to-side for closer access while interacting with clients; arm also reaches low for people wearing bifocals or using a tablet PC.
- Dependable fifth-generation power system with easy to replace batteries. For patient and caregiver safety the full cart and power system are certified to UL/EN/IEC 60601-1 and CAN/CSA C22.2 No.601.1 M90, as well as NFPA leakage current limits.
- Passes Ergotron’s 10,000-cycle motion test, which ensures a minimum of five years trouble-free sit-to-stand height adjustment.