Secure, complete, compact workstation. Perfect for space-constrained patient rooms, the low profile vertical lift provides 9" (23 cm) of smooth height adjustment and folds into a slim, compact unit when not in use. Its keyless locking mechanism protects patient data for compliance with privacy requirements.
The slide-out, negative-tilt keyboard tray enhances user comfort, and the panning capability of the monitor and keyboard promotes patient-caregiver interaction. A unique cable management system conceals and organizes cords, making cleaning a snap!
Secure Equipment and Patient Data
- Keyless locking mechanism protects patient data and aids in the compliance with privacy requirements like HIPAA
- Separate locking storage for CPU
- Nine-inch (229 mm) vertical adjustment of monitor and keyboard in tandem enhances ergonomics for multiple users
- Slide-out keyboard tray extends an extra 5" (125 mm) and pans for comfortable data entry
- Ergonomic negative-tilt keyboard tray with left or right mouse tray ensures wrists remain in a neutral position during data entry
- Patented counterbalance system provides smooth adjustment while maintaining touch-screen stability
Low profile—only 6.75" (17.2 cm) deep—and narrow width make it perfect for space-constrained areas
Easy to use: Quick, simple 4-step installation and effortless operation
Advanced open-architecture design supports future hardware upgrades
Cable management system conceals and organizes wires and cords
Extremely easy to clean; promotes infection control
Attractive design; hides clutter associated with computer equipment