Give your tablet more flexibility. Just snap it into the cradle to free your hands: use a Bluetooth keyboard for intensive computing; position your tablet within your digital workflow by locating it alongside your main workstation monitor; move the screen where you can easily reference instructions or recipes.
Turn, rotate, extend or retract your tablet with just a touch; push the arm’s side button to raise or lower it through an 8" (20 cm) height range. Place your tablet exactly where you want it.
- Works with many tablets and eReaders, including Apple iPad, Barnes & Noble Nook and Amazon Kindle
- Easily remove the tablet from the cradle when you need to go mobile
- The cradle’s adjustable contact points keep ports free
- Sliding brackets allow adjustment to a variety of tablet sizes, with or without case †
- The cradle firmly grasps tablet with latch for secure placement
- The arm’s sturdy design maintains touch-screen stability
- View tablet in portrait or landscape mode; easily rotate from one mode to the other
- Arm can extend the tablet out up to 19.3" (49 cm) to the point of need
- Robust construction dampens shock and vibration
- Can be used to hold an LCD monitor when the tablet cradle is removed