Perfect for space-constrained patient exam rooms, the low-profile vertical lift provides 9" (23 cm) of smooth vertical adjustment and folds into a slim, compact unit when not in use.
The slide-out, negative tilt keyboard enhances user comfort, while the monitor and keyboard pan capability promote patient-caregiver interaction. A unique cable management system conceals and organizes cords and makes cleaning a snap!
- Side-to-side pan of keyboard and display promote patient-caregiver interaction while accessing data
- Slide-out Keyboard Tray can extend out an extra 5" (125 mm) for comfortable data entry
- With the keyboard folded up, total system depth is as little as 4.5" (114 mm)
- Ergonomic back-tilt keyboard tray with left or right mouse tray ensures wrists remain in a neutral position during data entry
- Patented counterbalance system provides smooth adjustment while maintaining touch-screen stability
- 9" (229 mm) vertical adjustment enhances ergonomics for multiple users
- Steel construction for long-lasting durability
- Right- or left-side cable management system conceals and organizes cords and makes cleaning a snap!