Low running costs
The multifunction WorkForce Pro WF-5620DWF has an up to 50 percent lower cost per page than competitive colour lasers, saving you money as you take advatange of this printer's high capacity ink cartridges of up to 4,000 pages. And there are fewer parts to replace than a laser.
The WF-5620DWF uses up to 80 percent less power than competitive colour lasers thanks, in part, to its no heat technology. No ozone gases are emitted, and an improved quiet print mode and no fan noise during or after printing makes it ideal for the work environment.
This efficient business printer is faster than a laser on typical print jobs, with print speeds of up to 34ppm in mono and 30ppm in colour, or 20ppm ISO print speed in both. Its high paper capacity of 580 sheets means less time is spent refilling, and it has a high monthly duty cycle of up to 35,000 pages.
Built for business
PrecisionCore technology powers the output quality that Epson is known for, at the speeds required for office, commercial and industrial printing. Prints dry fast thanks to the DURABrite Ultra ink. Scan-to functions and LDAP support help this printer easily integrate into the business enviroment. Its intuitive colour touch-screen makes functions readily available, and the rear manual paper tray lets you print on a range of media.
- Save time: Automatic double-sided printing, scanning, copying and faxing
- Ecological: Uses up to 80 percent less power than competitive colour lasers
- Low running costs:Up to 50 percent lower cost per page than competitive colour lasers
- Built for business: Scan-to functions and LDAP address book support
- PrecisionCore technology: Epson’s most advanced printhead technology