Epson WorkForce DS-30
The Workforce DS-30 is the first Epson mobile business scanner and one of the lightest on the market. It makes it easy for mobile business people to manage documents quickly and effectively while on the move. So, wherever there is a need to scan and store paper documents such as business cards or signed forms, the DS-30 digitises them with ease.
Portable: It’s one of the lightest business scanners on the market at 325 grammes and compact so it’s easy to take anywhere. And, as it’s powered by USB 2.0, it’s simple to get started.
Ease-of-use: Users don’t need any special training, as its interface is intuitive and quick to master, so the versatile DS-30 suits everyone from the beginner to the advanced user.
Advanced imaging features: EpsonScan software offers a wide range of functionality including searchable PDF, RGB colour dropout, auto de-skew, auto page size detection, secure PDF, text enhancement, auto rotation and punch hole removal. The Abbyy Fine Reader software offers Optical Character Recognition and Presto! BizCard 5 helps manage business cards.
Document Management Software: Free download of Epson’s Document Capture Pro from the website – enabling the DS-30 to be seamlessly integrated into businesses’ workflow via most common Document Management Systems using Windows. Do more than just scan with it as, in combination with Document Capture Pro, the DS-30 offers many ‘scan-to’ functions, including scan-to-cloud, scan-to email and scan-to-SharePoint alongside many other document imaging features such as a barcode recognition and a zonal OCR-A/B support.
- Scanner Type Mobile A4 sheetfed scanner
- Optical Resolution Up to 600dpi
- Document Size Minimum: 52 x 73.7mm / Maximum: 216 x 356mm
- Supported Format Plastic / Embossed card, A4, A5, A6, B5, A8 (Windows only), Business card, Letter, Legal and Custom sizes
- Pixel Depth Grey Levels In: 16 bits / pixel - Out: 1, 8 bits / pixel
- MainUnitProduct.specification.interfaceType.name USB 2.0 Hi-speed
- Photo Electric Device RGB 3 colours LED (CIS)
- Light Source ReadyScan LED technology
- Output Resolution 75, 100, 150, 200, 240, 300, 400 & 600dpi
- Scanning Speed A4 13 seconds per page
- Scanning Speed A4 Colour 13 seconds per page
- Corresponding Paper Weight 35 ~ 270 g/m²
- ADF Type Simplex scanning
- Supported Media Types Paper (plain, inkjet), labels, cards (business, insurance, embossed, plastic ID)
- Voltage DC 5V ±10% (BUS Powered)
- Dimensions W x D x H 276 (W) x 50 (D) x 36.5 (H) mm
- Weight 325g
- Standard Warranty 1 year Return to Base
- Extended Warranty Epson Cover Plus 3-year extended warranty Return to Base
- Software Driver Epson Scan 3.68 (Win) / 3.66 (Mac)
- Bundled Software Document Capture Pro (on free download); ABBYY FineReader 9 Sprint Plus; NewSoft Presto! BizCard 5.6
- Connectivity Standard Interface High Speed USB 2.0