The T88VI is a state-of-the-art receipt printer, offering fast print speeds and high reliability, with advanced features to support the coexistence of traditional PC POS with the web and tablet POS services.
Ideal for retailers and hospitality businesses looking to tap into the benefits of web and tablet POS services while maintaining compatibility with existing applications, the TM-T88VI offers an ideal solution for customer-facing businesses of all sizes, and some of the most advanced features on the market.
The TM-T88VI offers a wide range of features designed to enable retailers and hospitality businesses to benefit from affordable and innovative tablet and web-based POS solutions without compromising existing PC-based solutions.
- The TM-T88VI can print from multiple devices with different interfaces, including PC, web and tablet.
- This means users can maintain a traditional set-up, or easily migrate to a tablet or web-based solution without losing access to established systems.
- A beacon is a BLE (Bluetooth low energy) dongle that lets tablets, smartphones and other mobile devices detect the closest printer.
- In multiple-unit installations, it allows users to find the nearest printer to them.
Server Direct Print
Server Direct Print allows print data to be acquired from a web server and printed. This is used to deliver web-based printings directly to the T88VI, such as online orders, coupons and click-and-collect applications.
- NFC (Near Field Communication) allows a compatible mobile device to connect by simply tapping the printer with it.
- NFC is used by the TM-T88VI for easy pairing or to trigger printing.
- High print speeds allow faster transaction times and help reduce queues, improving customer satisfaction.
- The TM-T88VI delivers an impressive 350mm/s to ensure waiting times are kept to a minimum.
- Highly reliable, with the peace of mind of a four-year warranty.
- The TM-T88VI provides worry-free operation, even in high-volume environments
State-of-the-art PC, tablet and web-based POS receipt printer
The TM-T88VI can print receipts directly from the web, tablets, smartphones and other mobile devices using XML commands, and offers internal storage for database and web content uploads. It coexists with traditional PC-based applications, and works on several platforms so it’s simple to integrate with your existing network. All models come with Ethernet connectivity, with optional Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity available.
Paper saving functionality
The TM-T88VI offers advanced paper-saving functions, allowing you to reduce wastage by up to 49% without affecting legibility. These optional features include white space removal, barcode and character height reduction. The TM-T88VI prints your logo on the next receipt before cutting the one before it, and has backward paper feeding, to ensure maximum paper usage.
This product meets the strict ENERGY STAR guidelines set by the European Commission. Epson is a global manufacturer committed to protecting the environment for future generations by offering a range of ENERGY STAR products. This is achieved by significantly reducing electricity usage, which saves energy, money and the environment without compromising quality.
Feature comparison against TM-T88V
The TM-T88VI adds a range of important new features to our flagship receipt printer range, including coexistence to let you run both PC and web and tablet POS services in parallel, making it easy to migrate to a mobile POS solution. The TM-T88VI also offers improved print speeds, to allow swifter customer service, as well as new features to help you save paper.
- Fast print speeds: Print at speeds of up to 350mm/s
- Proven reliability: Epson's proven track record for reliability
- Co-existence: Allows PC, mobile and web connection at the same time
- Server direct print: Print directly from web server to any connected receipt printer
- Beacon support: Lets mobile devices print to the nearest available printer