Epson TM-T88IV ReStick
Bringing convenience and accuracy to fast food outlets, hospitality and retail
A special version of the world’s leading receipt printer has been developed to produce repositionable labels which stick to almost any material. The TM-T88IV ReStick prints individual receipt labels which can be conveniently repositioned without damaging the surface. Helping to improve customer service, this unique thermal printer will reduce errors in order processing and avoid mistakes when labelling customised goods and individual offers.
With its durable and proven construction and design, this innovative product prints and cuts linerless thermal paper roll on demand, at high speed, and with outstanding reliability.
Epson’s TM-T88IV ReStick label printer is ideal for quick service, fast food and take-away restaurants needing to improve order accuracy, reduce food costs, speed work flow and increase customer satisfaction. Based on new technology, the TM-T88IV ReStick printer prints repositionable liner-free labels that can be used for customer bag labels, exception labels in the food
preparation area and product labels, all without any liners to dispose of. And it is available in two versions:one for 58 mm labels/receipts and one for 80 mm labels/receipts.
Fast and reliable, the TM-T88IV ReStick label printer prints both text and barcodes at a crisp resolution of 203 x 203 dpi. It features variable length label output, two different paper widths, autocutter, small footprint and more. And because the TM-T88IV ReStick can print both liner-free labels and receipts, the same printer can be used throughout the restaurant minimising service, supplies and training costs.
Cost-effective liner-free label printing
Epson’s liner-free label printing solution, using adhesive label paper, is significantly less expensive than using a standard label printer. There is no need to peel off and dispose of a paper liner, reducing both cost and waste.
Epson’s TM-T88IV ReStick label printer can be easily integrated into your current systems. It is compatible with Epson’s actual TM-T88 printers, so almost no software changes or application development is required. Just install the driver and it’s ready to go. And with Epson’s exclusive family of interfaces, the TM-T88IV is compatible with all current best-of-breed and component-based systems.
TYPICAL LINER-FREE LABEL APPLICATIONS
- Exception labels
- Bag tag labels
- Product labels
- Pizza Box labels
- Sandwich wrap labels
- Specialty cup labels
- Take-away order labels
- Freshness dating labels
- Delivery receipt labels
- Refrigerator coupons
- Prepared food labels
- Ingredient labels
- Bakery labels
- Special pricing labels
- Nutritional information labels
- Print Width 80 mm or 58 mm
- Data Buffer Receive buffer: Selectable as 45 bytes or 4 KB using the DIP switch, User-defined buffer: Macro buffer: 2 KB, NV graphics memory: 256 KB, NV user memory: 1 KB
- Interfaces Various interface boards (Epson UB series) can be used
- Print Speed Liner-free label: Normal: 150 mm/s, Approx. 40 lps, Page mode printing: 150 mm/s, Bit-image / Raster printing: 150 mm/s, Thermal roll paper: Normal: 177 mm/s, Approx. 47.2 lps, Page mode printing: 177 mm/s, Bit-image / Raster printing: 177 mm/s
- Paper Type Liner-free label, Thermal roll paper
- Power Consumption Liner-free label: High speed: Mean: Approx. 1.6 A, Char printing: Peak: Approximately 5.5 A
- Power Supply Supply voltage: DC+24 V ± 7%
- Dimensions 148 x 145 x 195 mm
- Weight Approx 1.8 Kg
- Colour Epson standard color (ECW, EDG)
- Reliability MCBF Liner-free label: 48, 000, 000 lines
- Reliability MTBF 360, 000 hours
- Reliability Mechanism Liner-free label: 10, 000, 000 print lines
- Reliability Thermal Head Liner-free label: 100 million pulses, 60 km
- Reliability Auto Cutter Liner-free label: 600, 000 cuts
- Print Method Thermal line printing