This tough and flexible matte white banner material is composed of a tear-resistant and flame-retardant polyester fabric embedded between two white vinyl layers. It is suitable for grommeting and welding for outdoor applications requiring wind and water resistance, from banners and signage to retail and exhibition display. The fine matte surface has a high ink capacity for rich, dense colours via pigment or dye water-based inks.
- Flexible, tear-resistant and flame-retardant (B1) PVC banner material
- Supports both dye and pigment water-based inks
- Suits rugged outdoor use in signs and banners plus exhibition and retail display
- Suitable for grommeting and welding
- Weatherproof: water and wind resistant matte coating with high ink capacity