When you need to deal with high volume data processing this 24-pin 136 column printer does the job quickly and efficiently.
Fast and economical, the Epson LQ-2190 is a flexible and reliable printing solution that achieves a perfect balance between large print volumes and first-class quality. Cost effective and dependable, this is ideal for producing invoices, delivery notes, inventory listings and labels.
This 24-pin wide carriage printer takes care of big print jobs without a fuss. You can rely on high quality results on a wide range of paper types while the impressive 576 cps (at 12 cpi) print speed is perfect for large volume tasks. This robust device is very dependable and has a print head life of 400 million strokes per wire, plus a meant time between failure of 20,000 power-on hours.
Choice of front, top, bottom and rear paper paths gives you even more control over desk space management. And the addition of a USB interface means more flexibility in connectivity.
With a ribbon life of around 15 million characters, the ribbon replacement cycles are longer, which brings down running costs and maintenance time.
- Printing Method Serial impact dot matrix
- Product Name Epson LQ-2190
- Product Code C11CA92001 220V, C11CA92001A0 240V
- Number Of Pins 24
- Print Direction Bi-directional with logic seeking
- Number Of Columns 136
- Print Speed High Speed Draft 10CPI 480 cps
- Print Speed High Speed Draft 12CPI 576 cps
- Print Speed Draft 10CPI 360 cps
- Print Speed Draft 12CPI 432 cps
- Print Speed LQ 10CPI 120 cps
- Print Speed LQ 12CPI 144 cps
- Interfaces Standard Bi-directional parallel interface , (IEEE-1284 nibble mode supported), USB 2.0 (Full Speed)
- Interfaces Option Type B I/F level 2, Serial interface
- Print Characteristics Bitmap Fonts 9 LQ 1 Draft Bitmap
- Print Characteristics Scalable Fonts 4 scalable fonts
- Print Characteristics Barcode Fonts 8 Barcode fonts
- Manual Insertion Front or rear in, top out
- Push Tractor Front or rear in, top out
- Pull Tractor Front or rear or bottom in, top out
- Copies 1 original + 5 copies
- Voltage AC 220 to 240 V
- Optional Warranty Cover plus 36 month return to base
- Standard Warranty 12 months return to base
- Dimensions W x D x H 639 x 402 x 256 mm
- Weight 13.0 kg
- Operating System Microsoft® Windows® 2000/XP/Vista/7
- Noise Level 54 dB
- Utility EPSON Status Monitor 3 (Microsoft® Windows® 2000/XP/Vista/7), EPSON Printer Setting (Microsoft® Windows® 2000/XP/Vista/7)
- Mean Time Between Failure 20, 000 POH (25% Duty)
- Print Head Life 400 million strokes/wire
- Acoustic Noise Level 54 dB
- Options Pull tractor unit, Serial I/F, Network print server
- Ribbon Colour Black fabric ribbon
- Ribbon Life 15 million characters
- Input Data Buffer 128 Kbytes