The projector AV control box that optimizes connectivity in the classroom.
Experience a new degree of connectivity and control in classroom projection with the PowerLite Pilot 2, a convenient wall-mounted AV control box for Epson short-throw and ultra-short-throw projectors. The PowerLite Pilot 2 supports an array of devices, and makes it easier than ever to operate your audio/video sources, computer, iPod® and more — including displaying the latest high-definition and popular MHL-enabled mobile devices. And, with greater flexibility, consolidated cable management and intuitive buttons, it's the perfect solution for simple, streamlined control of classroom multimedia devices — everything you'd expect from the world leader in multimedia projection.
- Centralized AV control box — manage your Epson short-throw or ultra-short-throw projector (power, AV mute, volume, sources); wall-mounted, no remote control needed
- Seamless integration — compatible with PowerLite 420/430 series, PowerLite 570/580 series and BrightLink® 570/580/590 series
- Optimized for connectivity — supports an array of sources, including 2 HDMI inputs for displaying content from high-definition AV devices; connect the latest MHL-enabled smartphone or tablet via MHL/HDMI cable
- Increased flexibility — use as an extension box to expand the range of your cables
- Consolidated cable management — convenient wall placement helps avoid potential hazards
- Amplify instruction — optional speakers boost sound and ensure the entire class can hear the lesson
- Easy operation — large, individual source buttons intuitively match Epson projector inputs
- Simple installation — attaches to the wall with a few screws (screws not included)
- Sleek design — protective cable cover and pen/iPod holder included
- Play music from your device — connects to iPod, iPhone® and other portable audio devices