Epson AcuLaser M7000DT2N
Easily integrated into work environments, with network Gigabit Ethernet connectivity, this compact and reliable mono A3 printer is versatile, suiting a variety of small-to-medium workgroups' needs.
A high monthly duty cycle of up to 100,000 pages, fast print speed of 32ppm, plus a dot correction function and 1200dpi resolution, mean that the M7000DT2N is perfect for printing a wide range of business documents.
The M7000DT2N series offers compatibility for multiple users across many IT networks, making it ideal for sharing across business groups, with network Ethernet connectivity, IPv6, IPsec, PCL6 and PS3 emulations.
Versatile, reliable printing and productivity
The M7000DT2N has an extra large paper capacity of up to 1,380 pages and allows effortless switching between different paper sizes, from envelopes to A3 documents. Additionally, it includes a duplex unit as standard for further versatility and to reduce paper consumption.
Long-lasting toner supplies help optimise cost per page, resulting in a low TCO. This, combined with an ENERGY STAR-qualification for reduced power consumption and environmental impact, along with the Epson cartridge Return and Recycle program*1 means that there is no compromise between cost and ecology.
- High performance: Monthly duty cycle of 100,000 pages
- Easy integration: Gigabit Ethernet, PCL6 and PS3, IPv6, IPSec
- Compact, easy to use: Hold A3 or A4, 2 extra paper trays
- Business quality: 1200 dpi, dot correction function
- Eco friendly: Long lasting supplies, duplex unit
- Printing Resolution 1.200 DPI
- Category Medium Workgroup
- Printing Speed Monochrome 32 Pages/min
- First Page Out Monochrome 9 Seconds
- Warm Up time 16 s
- Printing Volume 100.000 Pages per month
Paper Specifications and Sensors
- Interfaces USB 2.0 Type B, Parallel (optional), Gigabit ethernet interface, Type B interface (optional)
- Network Printing Protocols LPR, FTP, IPP, Port 9100, WSD, Net BIOS over TCP/IP, AppleTalk
- Network Management Protocols SNMP, HTTP, DHCP, BOOTP, APIPA, DDNS, mDNS, SNTP, SSDP, ENPC, SLP, WSD, LLTD, Ping
- Paper Formats A3, A4, A5, A6, B4, B5, C5 (Envelope), C6 (Envelope), DL (Envelope), No. 10 (Envelope), LT, HLT, LGL, GLG, GLT, EXE, ISO-B5, F4, MON, User defined
- Duplex Yes
- Compatible Paper Weight 60 g/m² - 216 g/m²
- MP Tray Capacit 150 Sheets Standard, 150 Sheets maximum
- Output Tray Capacity 230 Sheets
- Paper Tray Capacity 1.230 Sheets Standard, 1.230 Sheets maximum
- Number of Paper Trays 3 Trays
- Power consumption 970 W (Max.), 544 W (Printing), 82 W (Ready), 4,7 W (sleep)
- Supply Voltage AC 220 V - 240 V,50 Hz - 60 Hz
- Dimensions 518 mm x 463,5 mm x 519 mm (Width x Depth x Height)
- Weight 32,5 kg
- Temperature Operation 5° C - 35° C
- Humidity Operation 15% - 85%, Storage 5% - 85%
- Compatible Operating Systems Linux, Mac OS 10.4+, Mac OS 10.5+, Mac OS 10.6+, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows Server 2003 (32/64bit), Windows Server 2008 (32/64bit), Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows XP, Windows XP x64, XenApp 5.0
- Drivers Printer driver (PCL6, PS3)
- Electrical Standards Energy Star Compliant
- Sound Power Operation: 7,1 B (A)
- Sound Pressure Operation: 54 dB (A)
- What's in the box Main unit, Power cable, Setup guide, Software (CD), User manual (CD), Warranty document