Epson Aculaser C9300TN
The C9300TN printer will appeal to businesses and medium-to-large workgroups who want first class, professional-quality prints at up to A3 size in colour. It is networked and comes with an additional paper tray as standard.
New technology - It offers Epson’s new Advanced Amplitude Modulation (AAM) screen technology to analyse dot placement and produce sharp images with well-defined edges.
High quality output - Epson's resolution improvement technology, AcuLaser Colour-RITech, eliminates uneven edges in text and delivers charts, graphics and even CAD schematics with clear, crisp tones.
Low TCO - It boasts Epson’s lowest cost-per-page for a laser in both mono and colour. This, in addition to the optional duplex unit which helps save up to 50% on paper usage, plus the ENERGY STAR-qualified reduced power consumption, mean that its TCO is very low.
Engineered for business - It has a compact footprint and the ability to print at up to A3 size in colour. Its print speed of up to 30ppm in A4 mono and colour helps boost productivity and a paper capacity of up to 2055 sheets saves on time refilling it. And the Gigabit Ethernet and PDL support with IPSec, IPv6 and SSL makes integration into complex IT environments hassle-free. It also comes with an additional paper tray as standard.
High durability - It has a duty cycle of up to 100,000 pages, so businesses can be confident that their investment in the Epson range is a sound one.
- Printing Technology A3 colour tandem laser and electrophotographic printer
- Print Resolution Up to 1200 x 1200dpi with 4800RIT (Colour Resolution Improvement Technology) print quality
- Toner System AcuBrite Toner
- Print Speed
- Up to 30 ppm (A4 mono / colour)
- Up to 21 ppm (A4 mono / colour)
- First Page Out Less than 8.3 / 9.9 sec (A4 mono / colour)
- Warm Up Time Less than 18 sec (from speed mode to ready-to-print mode)
- Maximum Monthly Volume Up to 100, 000 pages
- Printer Interface Standard: Gigabit Ethernet interface, High Speed USB interface; Optional: Type-B, Parallel interface, Compact Flash interface
- Network Printing Protocols TCP/IP, IPv4, IPv6, IPSec, LPR, FTP, IPP, PORT9100, WSD
- Network Management Protocols TCP/IPv4, TCP/IPv6, IPSec, SNMP, HTTP, DHCP, BOOTP, APIPA, PING, DDNS, mDNS, SNTP, SSDP, ENPC, SLP, WSD, LLTD; AppleTalk
- Standard Paper Input Up to 955 sheets (155-sheet MP tray + 250-sheet standard paper cassette + 550-sheet additional paper cassette)
- Paper Size A3, A4, A5, A6, B4, B5, LT, GLT, HLT, F4, LGL, GLG, EXE, B, C10, DL, C5, C6, ISO-B, user defined: 75 to 297mm width and 98 to 431.8mm length
- Double sided printing Optional
- Paper Weight 60~216g/m²
- Paper Output Standard Maximum Up to 150 sheets (face-down)
- Optional Paper Handling 550-sheet paper cassette (max: 2)
- Maximum Paper Input Up to 2055 sheets
- Printable Area Up to 293 x 425.8mm