Epson AcuLaser C9300D2TN
The C9300D2TN printer will appeal to businesses and medium-to-large workgroups who want first class, professional-quality prints at up to A3 size in colour. It is networked, offers double-sided printing and comes with two additional paper trays as standard.
New technology - It offers Epson’s new Advanced Amplitude Modulation (AAM) screen technology to analyse dot placement and produce sharp images with well-defined edges.
High quality output - Epson's resolution improvement technology, AcuLaser Colour-RITech, eliminates uneven edges in text and delivers charts, graphics and even CAD schematics with clear, crisp tones.
Low TCO - It boasts Epson’s lowest cost-per-page for a laser in both mono and colour. This, in addition to its duplex capability which helps save up to 50% on paper usage, plus the ENERGY STAR-qualified reduced power consumption, mean that its TCO is very low.
Engineered for business - It has a compact footprint and the ability to print at up to A3 size in colour. Its print speed of up to 30ppm in A4 mono and colour helps boost productivity and a paper capacity of up to 2055 sheets saves on time refilling it. And the Gigabit Ethernet and PDL support with IPSec, IPv6 and SSL makes integration into complex IT environments hassle-free. It also offers automatic double-sided printing and two additional paper trays as standard.
High durability - It has a duty cycle of up to 100,000 pages, so businesses can be confident that their investment in the Epson range is a sound one.
- Top-of-the-range: Duplex A3 colour laser printer
- High-quality: 4800RIT resolution, AAM technology
- Networked: Gigabit Ethernet, PDL support
- Productive: Two extra paper trays as standard
- Reliable: 100,000 page duty cycle
- Printing Resolution 4.800 RIT
- Category Department
- Printing Speed Monochrome 30 Pages/min, Color 30 Pages/min
- First Page Out Monochrome 8 Seconds, Color 10 Seconds
- Warm Up time 20 s
- Printing Volume 100.000 Pages per month
Paper Specifications and Sensors
- Interfaces USB 2.0 Type B, Parallel (optional), Gigabit ethernet interface, Type B interface (optional)
- Network Printing Protocols LPR, FTP, IPP, Port 9100, WSD, AppleTalk
- Network Management Protocols SNMP, HTTP, DHCP, BOOTP, APIPA, DDNS, mDNS, SNTP, SSDP, ENPC, SLP, WSD, LLTD, Ping
- Paper Formats A3, A4, A5, A6, B4, B5, C5 (Envelope), C6 (Envelope), DL (Envelope), No. 10 (Envelope), LT, HLT, LGL, GLG, GLT, EXE, ISO-B5, F4, User defined
- Duplex Yes
- Compatible Paper Weight 60 g/m² - 216 g/m²
- MP Tray Capacit 155 Sheets Standard, 155 Sheets maximum
- Output Tray Capacity 150 Sheets
- Paper Tray Capacity 250 Sheets Standard, 2.055 Sheets maximum
- Number of Paper Trays 3 Trays
- Power consumption 1.020 W (Max.), 458 W (Printing), 56 W (Ready), 3,5 W (sleep)
- Dimensions 499,5 mm x 538 mm x 422 mm (Width x Depth x Height)
- Weight 41 kg
- Temperature Operation 5° C - 32° C
- Humidity Operation 15% - 85%, Storage 15% - 85%
- Sound Power Operation: 7 B (A) - standby: 4,3 B (A)
- Sound Pressure Operation: 53 dB (A)-standby: 25 dB (A)
- What's in the box Driver and utilities (CD), Installation/safety manual, Main unit, Power cable, Setup guide, User manual (CD), Warranty document