- Hi-pressure blade design enhances the cooling performance.
- High air pressure fan best for your CPU cooler.
- World leading fan that can run at 85℃.
- PWM speed control to keep your system cool and silent all the time.
- Smart APS (Adjustable Peak Speed) control providing 3 peak rpm options.
- Patented Twister Bearing for long lifetime and low noise.
- Detachable blades for easy cleaning.
- Isolator-mounts for shockproof and easy installation.
Patented APS Control
Patented APS control allows users to adjust their preferred fan "PEAK" speed by shifting the speed control at the fan hub. The fan will run on a pre-set RPM range of customized performance between cooling performance and silent operation.
High Pressure Blades
High Pressure Blade design is a precision engineering of the blade angle and shape calculation. The blades centralize dispersed air flow to the center of the fan and creates extremely high air pressure, high airflow while maintaining outstanding quietness. The high pressure fan is the ideal choice for CPU coolers and any applications with tight grills.