- High quality aluminum water block prevents operating noise and improves cooling efficiency.
- Patented Shunt-Channel-Technology (SCT) boosts thermal conductivity and eliminates any heat surge.
- Precise micro-channel cold plate enlarges the cooling surface.
- Innovative radiator structure provides seamless contact area and increases heat dissipating speed.
- Double-thick radiator enhances heat exchange capacity and cooling performance.
- High-pressure airflow fan with smart APS (Adjustable peak speed) control providing 3 peak rpm options.
- All-in-one liquid cooling system with maintenance free prefilled coolant.
- Ceramic bearing pump for longer life span and noiseless operation.
- Flexible polyamide (PA) rubber tubes ensure zero permeability.
- Easy-install smart bracket gives perfect contact force with CPU.
High quality aluminum water block.
Patented Shunt-Channel-Technology (SCT).
1. With SCT design , the cold plate can eliminate the "Boundary Layer" to increase coolant flow momentum and accelerate heat transfer performance.
2. When any CPU core is in over clock mode and generates hot spot, SCT design creates the redistribution and remix of coolant flow among individual channels to effectively remove heat surge on the CPU in a extremely timely and efficient manner.
Double- thick radiator with seamless contact area
Enermax innovative seamless radiator offers 120% better coverage than a conventional structure.
This makes the fins to carry away more heat from the pipes and cool the coolant efficiently than traditional structures.
Flexible polyamide (PA) rubber tube
The flexible polyamide (PA) rubber tubes with non-permeable layer.
PA tubes are commonly applied in aerospace industry, provide maximum durability and effectively shield against leakage and corrosion.
Patented APS PWM control
Users can choose the most suitable mode depending on the system application without pushing fan speed up to the limit. Just gently slide the small switch at the fan hub, and an easy adjustment can be made to suit different cooling performance requirements.