The Enermax Liqmax II is the advanced version of the successful Liqmax liquid coolers line. The engineers from Enermax have improved the performance of the cooler and the operating noise is further reduced (Liqmax II 120 TDP 320W+ and Liqmax II 240 TDP 350W+) . This is mainly due to the optimized double-Batwing blade geometry and the smooth-running pump. With the Adjustable Peak Speed (APS) feature, the speed range of the fans can be selected and limited by an easily accessible switch on the side. There are three modes available: Silent (600-1,200 1 / min), Performance (600-1700 1 / min), and Overclock (600-2200 1 / min). The Liqmax II has been equipped with high-quality polyamide tubes, which, due to their flexibility, grant an easy installation. The liquid cooler is available in 120mm and 240mm radiator formats and has a mounting system for all Intel and AMD processors including the current Intel Haswell- and Skylake-generations.
Cooling & Design
- Maintenance-free Cooling System
- All-in-One liquid CPU cooler with pre-filled coolant offers best usability and maximum cooling performance for powerful PC systems with multi-core CPUs.
- Shunt-Channel Technology
- Patented cold plate design for maximum cooling performance. The shunt inside the micro fin structure minimizes the “Boundary Layer” effect, eliminates hot spots much quicker and ensures a perfect heat dissipation.
- Stylish Water Block
- Low operating noise and efficient cooling performance thanks to long-lasting ceramic bearing pump. The white LED logo displays the operating mode.
- Double-length Radiator
- Higher heat exchange capacity thanks to double-length 240mm radiator. First choice for systems with overclocked CPU.
- Double Batwing Fans
- The new and innovative development of the popular Batwing blade design. Thanks to the advanced shape of the fan blades, the Double Batwing fans achieve an exceptional high air flow rate to enhance the cooling performance while reducing the noise generation.
- Adjustable Peak Speed Function & Automatic PWM Control
- Easy fan speed customisation according to the system requirements. With a small switch at the frame side, the peak speed can be changed in three steps. The fan therefore offers three various RPM ranges: Silent Mode / Performance Mode / Overclock Mode. Within the selected mode, the fan is controlled automatically via PWM.
- Effective Fan Decoupling
- The fan is equipped with rubber pads to reduce the vibration and noise generation.
Comfort & Compatibility
- Easy & Universal Mounting System
- Quick & user-friendly CPU cooler mounting supports all Intel and AMD CPU: Intel® 775/1150/1151/1155/1156/1366/2011 and AMD® AM2/AM2+/AM3/AM3+/FM1/FM2/FM2+.
- Flexible & Long-lasting Tubes
- High-quality tubes made of Polyamide guarantee a non-permeable and long-lasting operation combined with great flexibility.
- High Conductive Thermal Grease
- Tube with Dow-Corning® thermal grease (TC-5121) for best thermal conduction between CPU and Water Block.