The new ETS T50 AXE is a high-performance CPU cooler with 5x 6mm Ø heat pipes.
The CPU cooler comes with a 12 cm DFR™ (Dust Free Rotation) technology fan and patented Pressure Differential Flow (PDF) design.
This these features grant a powerful cooling performance reaching an outstanding 250W TDP level. Furthermore the attached rotatable AirGuide allows end user to direct the airflow to the preferred direction, creating the perfect cooling according to the needs of the system.
The installed DFR™ fan is equipped with circular LED ring with three different colors (red, blue, green) and provides incredible LED lighting effects: a must have for all LED and gaming enthusiasts who want to give a special touch to their rigs.
DFR™ (Dust Free Rotation) technology
instantly blows away the dust to prolong the lifespan of the product.
Assymetric Heat-pipe Design
for higher compatibility on mainboards. Due to the heat pipe design
ETS T50 AXE enables more space to ensure RAM compatibility.
12cm Enermax Vegas trio fan
This fan is featured with 5 switchable Vegas LED modes (Blue, Red, Green, 3-color, Off).Each LED mode comes with 3 autoplay lighting effets (Sparkle, All On, Flash).
TCC - Thermal Conductive Coating
This special coating provides better heat conduction.
The ETS T50 AXE-BVT comes with a black TCC coating.
7 in 1 – the ETS T50 AXE is featured with seven patented technologies.
Excellent cooling performance is enhanced by the Thermal Conductive Coating (TCC)
in black used to cover the cooler entirely.
- Dust Free Rotation Technology – ETS T50 AXE is equipped with a
Dust Free Rotation (DFR) fan including self-cleaning function.
- Pressure Differential Flow Design – increases the airflow up to +15%.
- Heatpipe Direct Touch – enables rapid derivation of heat from the CPU.
- Circular-type LED – for single-color or multi-color lighting effects.
- Twister Bearing Technologie – patented fan bearing technology that provides silent operation and long lifespan of the fan.
- Vortex Generator Flow Design – for better distribution of cold air to all the laminates of the heat sink. Provides better cooling performance.