Enjoy superior free-to-view digital TV (DVB-T, also known as DTT or Freeview) reception on your Mac deep indoors, in weak coverage areas, and while travelling at high speeds, all thanks to EyeTV Diversity’s revolutionary antenna diversity technology.
In Diversity mode, the two integrated tuners are set to the same frequency. EyeTV Diversity contains a Digital Signal Processor (DSP), which uses information from both tuners to generate the best signal possible.
In Dual-Tuner mode, EyeTV Diversity becomes two conventional digital TV receivers in one, enabling you to watch one TV show and record another simultaneously.
- Receives free-to-view digital TV
- Two TV tuners in one small USB stick
- Watch and record two live TV shows simultaneously
- Watch two different TV shows at the same time Picture-in-Picture (PiP)
- Switch to “Diversity Mode” for superior reception indoors and in weak coverage areas
- Comes with an EyeTV Remote
Innovative Antenna Diversity & Multi-Tuner Technology for Superior DVB-T Reception
This amazing TV tuner stick provides superior digital television reception (DVB-T, or Freeview) deep indoors, in conditions that are challenging for reception outdoors, and while travelling at high speeds. EyeTV Diversity contains two integrated receivers and two portable rod aerials that work together to achieve optimal reception in Diversity mode. In Dual Tuner mode, they operate independently as two distinct tuners so you can watch two different channels picture-in-picture, or watch one show while you record another simultaneously.
Superb quality recordings
EyeTV Diversity has one quality setting, lossless. The DVB stream is recorded unaltered, and so you’re getting full quality unencrypted DVB-T content as encoded by broadcaster. EyeTV Diversity supports DVB-T multilingual programming and Dolby® Digital sound.
Bonus: Do you plan to use EyeTV Diversity with an Intel Core Duo processor? In areas in which HDTV is broadcast, enjoy watching stunning 720p or 1080i HDTV (MPEG-2 as well as H.264/AVC) on your Mac.
Made for the Mac
With its classic matte aluminium finish and amazingly compact size, EyeTV Diversity looks great with a Mac. It features a USB 2.0 interface for the streaming of superior quality TV content to your Mac. EyeTV Diversity is USB powered and therefore requires no external power supply.
- Macintosh® computer with a PowerPC® G4, G5 or Intel Core processor
- 512 MB of physical RAM
- Built-in USB 2.0 port
- Mac OS X v10.4.11 or later
- 720p or 1080i HD features require an Intel Core 2 Duo processor.
- Internet connection required to download Program Guide data
- A CD/DVD recorder and Toast Titanium software (not included) are required to create DVDs, SVCDs or Video CDs (optional)
DVB-T reception can vary by location, and a rooftop aerial may be required in areas with a very weak or obstructed DVB-T signal.
- Frequency range: 48-860MHz (VHF and UHF)
- Supported digital TV standards: DVB-T
- COFDM Demodulator: Supported modulations 16, 64 QAM, QPSK; Bandwidths 6, 7 , 8 MHz
Input and Output
- USB 2.0
- Aerial input: Coaxial connector (IEC)
- Secondary aerial input: Coaxial connector (MCX)
- IR remote control sensor