Wireless Day & Night PT Network Camera
- Plug-n-View for 24/7 Remote Monitoring with free EdiView app on iPhone®, iPad® or Android® or EdiView software on computers.
- Night Vision with infrared LEDs and auto light sensor.
- Motorized Pan & Tilt for a wider viewing angle.
- Multi-Area Motion Detection triggers snapshots or recording and sends to email and ftp.
- Two-Way Audio with built-in microphone and audio out port for speaker conneciton, for easy on-site communication and alerts.
- Wireless & Ethernet connection for flexible placement.
- Easy Setup & WPS Support.
The Edimax IC-7001W pan and tilt network camera is a versatile monitoring device ideal for monitoring your home in daylight and at night. With Edimax Plug-n-View technology, no complicated setup is required and you can easily connect the camera to the cloud and monitor remotely from a smartphone, tablet or laptop. It can monitor a large area with its pan and tilt design, and its motion-triggered snapshot-to-email function ensures that you capture every criminal event. The IC-7001W comes with two network interfaces (Fast Ethernet & wireless), making it perfect for any home monitoring application.
Plug-n-View for 24/7 Easy Remote Monitoring
Edimax Plug-n-View technology makes it easy for you to keep an eye on the safety of your home, family, pets, and assets wherever you go. With Plug-n-View technology, you can connect your Edimax network camera to the cloud in a few simple steps and access it remotely with a smartphone, tablet, or computer no matter where you are.
The built-in IR (infrared) LEDs and light sensor make this Edimax network camera perfect for capturing crisp and clear videos in low light conditions. It automatically switches to night vision mode and turns on the IR LEDs to illuminate the monitored area when it gets dark, ensuring that you get video footage of critical moments both in daylight and at night.
Motorized Pan & Tilt
With the ability to pan ±355 degrees and tilt ±120 degrees, this Edimax network camera gives you a wider viewing angle than the average network camera. You can control the camera’s pan and tilt remotely via a web browser and smartphone app.
Motion-Triggered Snapshots-or-Recording To Email
The powerful multi-area motion detection system built into this network camera ensures that you have evidence of a criminal event. You can pre-define multiple areas in the monitored range for motion detection; and when motion is detected in the specified areas, the network camera will produce snapshots or video footage of the event immediately.
- Easy remote monitoring via iPhone, iPad, Android, PC & Mac.
- Multi-area motion detection.
- Recording upon detected motion.
- Sends motion-detected snapshots to email and FTP.