- Supports H.264, MPEG4 and M-JPEG video streaming
- Features motorized Pan/Tilt with a viewing angle (±355° horizontally and ±120 ° vertically)
- Supports multiple profile to output H.264, MPEG4 and M-JPEG at the same time
- Features multi areas motion detection and snapshot/video to E-mail and FTP
- Features Pre-recording & Post-recording of the triggered event
- Includes 16-channel view and record utility to view up to 16 cameras simultaneously*
- Manual/Schedule/Cycle recording and Playback/Forward/Pause/Stop video with the software utility
- Supports 2-way audio
- Built-in SDHC/SD memory card slot to store snapshots and recorded video locally.
- Supports up to 16 user login accounts for web access
- High speed hardware based compression
- Supports Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7
- Firmware upgradable
Supports Motorized Pan/Tilt
The Edimax IC-7010 series lets you to see more than ordinary Internet cameras allow, making it ideal for surveillance purposes. This is because it features motorized Pan and Tilt with a viewing angle of ±355 ° horizontally and ±120° vertically. You can set the Edimax IC-7010 series to an automatic, preset cruise-path or view and control it remotely via a browser or the Edimax software utility.
The Edimax IC-7010 series captures brilliant and clear pictures under low light conditions. What makes it suitable for operating in such environments is its built-in IR (infra red) LED and light sensor, which illuminates up to 4 meters effectively, making it suitable for almost all security and surveillance applications.
Simultaneous Multi Users Login
The Edimax IC-7010 series allows multiple users to simultaneously view high quality and high frame rate video streaming live. This is achieved through advanced video compression (M-JPEG: SXGA, VGA,QVGA ; MPEG4:XGA, VGA, QVGA and H.264:1280x720, VGA, QGVA).
Supports M-JPEG, MPEG4 and H.264 Triple Modes
The Edimax IC-7010 series supports triple-mode video compression. In order to achieve the highest video quality and/or faster video transmission, select either M-JPEG, MPEG4 or H.264 mode depending on your network settings.
Features Multi Areas Motion Detection plus Pre-recording and Post-recording
The Edimax IC-7010 series is a powerful, mobile, surveillance device for your business or home. With an intelligent, multi-areas motion-detection function you can set three predetermined trigger areas, enabling you to monitor everything from your pets to your business premises effectively. If motion is detected in one of these areas, the camera immediately takes a snapshot or recording and automatically sends the image or video clip to your E-mail or FTP server. In addition it features Pre-recording & Post-recording that allows the Edimax IC-7010 series to capture additional images before and after the motion event, providing the most comprehensive surveillance possible.
Supports 2-Way Audio
It includes a microphone and an audio output for speaker connection, so you can listen and speak to the remote site through your web browser.
Store Recording Files Locally with built-in SDHC/SD Memory Card Slot
Should your Internet get disconnected and mail can't be sent to your e-mail or ftp, you can trust that the Edimax IC-7010 will continue to record images and video locally to a SDHC/SD memory card.
Supports DDNS* and UPnP
With DDNS, you are allowed to access Edimax IC-7010 series by inputting easy-to-memorize URL rather than having to type an IP address in your web browser. DDNS is also ideal for those without a fixed public IP address. UPnP allows Windows XP/Vista/7 users to access the device with the simple click of a mouse.
*Users need to register with a DDNS server