Fast Ethernet Dual Mode Pan/Tilt Internet Camera With 1.3M Pixels Lens
- Supports motorized Pan/Tilt with a viewing angle (±355° horizontally and ±120 ° vertically)
- Views real time Motion~JPEG or MPEG4 video via Internet Explorer
- Supports motion detection and snapshots the triggered events
- Supports 4x digital zoom
- Supports SD card to store snapshot images locally
- Supports 2-way audio
- Supports UPnP protocol
Supports motorized Pan/Tilt
IC-7000PT features motorized Pan and Tilt with a viewing angle ±355 ° horizontally and ±120° vertically. Users can view and control remotely via a browser or Edimax utility to monitor a wider range than normal Internet camera. It can be preset a specific angle to make the camera focus on this point accurately and quickly.
Allows multi users login simultaneously
This Internet Camera (IP Camera) allows multi users login to view the live video streaming simultaneously. The advanced video compression (M-JPEG:SXGA, VGA, QVGA and MPEG4:SVGA, VGA, QVGA) produces a high quality and high frame rate video streaming.
Supports M-JPEG and MPEG4 dual modes
Supports dual-mode video compression. You can choose M-JPEG mode or MPEG4 mode according to your network settings in order to achieve the highest video quality
Supports multi areas motion detection
The IC-7000PT is a powerful mobile surveillance system. With the intelligent multi-area motion detection function, it monitors your home, pets or business effectively. You can pre-determine 3 trigger areas in the viewing area. Whenever motion is detected in these areas, the camera takes a snapshot automatically and sends the picture of the events to email or ftp server.
Supports 2-way audio
Provides Includes an audio output for speaker connection and microphone, users can speak to remote site through web browser and listen the sound from the remote site
Built in SDHC/SD card slot to store recording files locally
Users can save the snapshot photos and the recorded video files locally to a SDHC or SD memory card. It gives the double secure once the Internet is disconnected so the snapshot cannot be sent to email or FTP.
Supports DDNS* and UPnP
The DDNS feature allows Internet users to view IC-7000PT by typing a memorable URL (like www.edimax.com) to a browser, rather than an IP address. It gives users less effort to remember the numeric IP address and DDNS is the solution for whom not having a fixed public IP address. UPnP allows Windows XP/ Vista) users access the Internet camera with a mouse click, no IP address needed.
*Users need to register with a DDNS server
• Supports MPEG4 and M-JPEG video streaming
• Supports motorized Pan/Tilt with a viewing angle (±355° horizontally and ±120 ° vertically)
• Supports multiple profile to output MPEG4 and M-JPEG at the same time
• Supports multi areas motion detection and snapshot to email and FTP
• Includes 16-channel view and record utility to views up to 16 cameras simultaneously
• Manual/Schedule/Cycle recording and Playback/Forward/Pause/Stop video with the utility
• Supports 2-way audio
• Built-in SDHC/SD card slot to store snapshots and recorded video locally to a SDHC/SD memory card
• Supports 4 additional user login accounts
• High speed hardware based compression
• Supports Windows 2000/XP/Vista
• Firmware upgradable
||Micron MI-1320 1.3M Pixels CMOS Sensor|
||5 mm, Manual Focus, F=2.8|
||10/100M UTP Port x 1|
||12V DC, 1A Power Adaptor|
||108mm x 112mm x 108mm|
||FCC Class B, CE Mark|