200Mbps PowerLine Ethernet Adapter with integrated power socket
- Complies with 200Mbps HomePlug AV and IEEE 802.3 / 802.3u standards
- Built in AC pass through with power line noise filtering
- Uses the electrical wire to transmit data like an Ethernet network
- Supports 128-bit AES link encryption to secure Powerline data transmission
- Supports IGMP , QoS , hardware security button and reset button
- Easy installation and transmission ranges up to 300 meters
USES THE EXISTING POWER LINE TO BUILD UP THE NETWORK
The HP-2002AC turns the existing electrical wires in your home or office into a high-speed network. You do not have to install the network cables and be annoyed with the cables planning. Just use the electrical wires that already run through the building to turn it into a data network!
INTEGRATES ELECTRICAL OUTLET AND MAIN FILTER
The HP-2002AC built in an electrical outlet and main filter. The integrated power outlet ensures no electrical outlet is lost when using the HP-2002AC. The integrated main filter gives a predictable and dependable data transmission speed. You won't experience a sudden speed drop when a high power consuming electrical device is been using.
SUPPORTS IGMP & 200MBPS HOMEPLUG AV STANDARD
The HP-2002AC not only complies with the HomePlug AV standard but also supports IGMP managed multicast session. HomePlug AV represents the next generation technology which providing high speed data rate, up to 200Mbps with the coverage up to 300 meters. IGMP can be used for online streaming video, like IPTV, online gaming, DVR and set-top box. IGMP allows more efficient use of resources. With IGMP multicast, the HP-2002AC can save the bandwidth of powerline . You are able to transfer high-definition video and digital audio by simply connecting the device to an electrical outlet via the HP-2002AC.
COEXISTENCE WITH HOMEPLUG 1.0 & 1.0 TURBO
The HP-2002AC is designed to ensure the efficient coexistence with the HomePlug 1.0 and 1.0 Turbo devices . You can use HP-2002AC and other HomePlug 1.0 stations to build up one network. You don't have to worry the interoperability issue.
SUPPORTS QoS &128-bits AES ENCRYPTION
The HP-2002AC not only provides Quality of Service ( QoS ), including guaranteed bandwidth reservation, high reliability and tight control of latency, but also supports 128-bits AES link encryption for security. It is a good choice for you to create a new network or to rearrange the existing network.
SUPPORTS GROUP BUTTON & RESET BUTTON
The HP-2002AC provides hardware “Group Button” and “ Reset Button” for you to simplify the configuration. The “Group Button” can help you to setup network password of powerline automatically. Press the “Reset Button” for 3 seconds to reset the configuration to factory default.
- 1 Power jack + 1 LAN 10/100Mbps Ethernet Port
- LED Indicators: Power, Ethernet and Powerline
- Reset button
- Group button
- 1024/256/64/16-QAM, QPSK,BPSK and ROBO Modulation Schemes
|SECURITY & SUPPORT OS
||FREQUENCY BAND & HARDWARE
- 128-bit AES link Encryption
- Support Windows 98SE/ME/2000/32&64 bit XP/32&64 bit Vista
- 2~30 MHz
- 128Mbits SDRAM
- 16Mbits Flash
||DIMENSION & TEMPERATURE
- Powerline Coverage Range up to 300 meters
- Supports IPv6
- IGMP managed multicast IP transmission
- Integrated Quality of Service ( QoS ) :
Support contention-free access, four-level priority
contention access, and multi segment bursting
Support VLAN Priority, ToS and CoS Packet Classifier
- 134 x 68 x 45 mm
- 0~45 Degree Celsius