5-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch
- Complies with IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u and IEEE802.3ab standards
- Supports auto MDI/MDI-X crossover detecting and auto correction
- Supports full and half duplex for 10/100Mbps, and full duplex for 1000Mbps
- Wire-speed packet filtering and forwarding rate
- Store-and-forward architecture filters fragment & CRC error packets
- Supports jumbo frames up to 9K bytes
- Supports IEEE802.3az energy efficient Ethernet function
- Supports optional power supply either through a USB port or the AC power supply. (*USB power cable included. Requires 1A current-USB adapter not included.)
The ES-5500G V3 is a 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Desktop unmanaged switch designed to enhance network performance in a compact form factor, and with outstanding performance and high efficiency. The switch uses store and forward packet-switching technology which offers reliable data transfer. This switch is ideal for network connectivity for the SOHO environment.
The ES-5500G V3 with plastic housing offers a cost-effective Gigabit Ethernet solution for users to easily extend home networks and to fulfill their online gaming, multimedia transferring and streaming needs. The plug-and-play design allows users to easily connect network devices such as PCs, network storages and print servers to the home network without manual configuration involved.