Having the right connectors just where you need them
- FlexPDUs (Power Distribution Units) are flexible mounting multiway socket blocks for easy connection of multiple loads or either free-standing or rack-mounted UPSs.
- FlexPDUs have a large number of sockets (8 French or Schuko sockets, 6 BS sockets or 12 IEC 10A sockets) which fit into a very compact unit (1U - 19").
- FlexPDUs are easy to implement into any type of installation: they can be rack mounted horizontally (1U) or vertically or directly onto all MGE RT format (rack/tower) UPSs.
These basic rack PDUs are versatile, flexible power strips intended to provide more connection options when using rackmount UPSs. The FlexPDU series is compatible with any UPS below 3 kVA and is the perfect power distribution option for the Evolution, EX and M series while the high voltage PDUs are compatible with the EX RT UPS series. These PDUs offer multiple mounting options for rack enclosures, wall mounting or connection at the rear of the UPS.
Features and Benefits
- Extend the number of devices that can be connected to a single UPS
- Can be rackmounted, wallmounted or connected at the rear of a Eaton UPS in 3 different ways
- 1U versatile power distribution unit
- Easy plug-in connectivity
- Universal solution