Eaton 9130M UPS 1000/2000/3000 VA
Advanced vessel or rig power protection for:
• Bridge systems
• Navigation systems
• Communication systems
• Small computer and automation systems
Double conversion UPS
Qualified design for marine and offshore environment
• DNV type approved UPS
• Hardened mechanical design
• Easy to install, mounting rails can be bolted or welded to the deck/bulk head or shelf
• Vibration absorbers under the cabinet
• Double conversion on-line UPS with automatic by-pass and
power factor correction
• Possibility to add more runtime at any time with up to four
external hot-swappable battery modules to run systems for
hours if necessary.
• Enables prolonged runtime of essential equipment during
power outages by allowing for orderly, remote shutdown of
non-critical systems and processes thanks to a capability to
control load segments.
• Continuous power supply: Batteries can be swapped without
ever having to shut down connected equipment.
• Internal automatic static bypass switch
• ABM® technology charges batteries only when necessary,
preventing batteries corrosion and prolonging batteries service
life by up to 50%.
• Format: Compact tower format design allows installation on
the deck or on shelf
• Enhanced configuration capability through easily navigated
multilingual graphical display.
• Adapted for use in the ungrounded electrical distribution
systems (IT mains)
• Compatible with high power factor loads: Eaton 9130M is
rated for 0.9 power factor (1000 VA/900 W, 2000 VA/1800 W
and 3000 VA/2700 W)
• Configurable to frequency converter operation (50 -> 60Hz
and 60 -> 50Hz)
• Connectivity options are available for almost any network