With a video splitter you can use one video source to display identical images on 2, 4, 8, or 16 monitors - or on even more screens by means of cascading. Thus, a video splitter can be used in various application fields, e.g. test bench facilities, data centers, help desks, video broadcasting, presentations and educational facilities.
- Enables to split a video-signal from a PC onto 2 monitors, or other video output devices.
- Video bandwidth: 500MHz.
- Max. resolution: 2048x1536p @60Hz.
- Max. transmission distance: 75m.
- Cascadable (max. 64).
- Metal housing for better EMI shielding.
- DDC, DDC2, DDC2B support.
- Video IN/OUT: HD DSUB, 15-pin, jacks.