Eco-friendly shoulder bag and backpack with protection and convenience
TOP TRAVELLER DUAL ECO is the intelligent toploader solution for environmentally-conscious professionals. It is mainly made of recycled PET, offering excellent protection for your devices and is comfortable and easy to wear. Designed for daily use. Equipped with a lot of storage space and practical functions which make your life easier.
Your 14-15.6" notebook is triple protected: with high- density foam padding, elastic strap and extra-soft nylex inner lining. The padded compartment for an iPad® or other tablets (up to 10”) protects against impact and is also equipped with nylex inside. Additional storage space for your documents and mobile accessories in the spacious and lockable main compartment and in the document compartment at the back of the bag. The practical and easy-access insert pockets in the front pocket allow you to organise your personal equipment such as pens, business cards, IDs and mobile phone. The comfortable shape of the handle, you can easily switch between using it as a shoulder bag and backpack. Top Traveller Dual as a shoulder bag you use the retractable comfortable carrying handle and removable padded shoulder strap. And when you wish to have a backpack you instead use the retractable padded shoulder straps that are adjustable in length. This makes carrying a breeze!
- 2-way combo case (Toploader case & backpack)
- Modern material mix
- High-quality zipper
- Cushioned HDF (High-Density Foam) and lockable notebook compartment incl
- elastic notebook / tie-down-strap
- Second main compartment (expandable) for documents
- Slip pocket for tablet up to 10"
- Front compartment with workstation for accessories (pens, mobile phone, business cards, passport, etc
- ), with additional zip-mesh pocket
- Document slip pocket at the back panel
- Retractable, comfortable carrying handle
- Trolley fastening strap
- Removable, padded shoulder strap (carry case function)
- Retractable, padded shoulder straps, adjustable in length (backpack function)