Attaché case for notebook and HP OJ 100 printer. Working on the move from inside a case.
The professional, transportable and lockable office for working on the move with a notebook and printer. These devices are attached in the hard shell of the case. The notebook is fixed via 3M dual lock attachments and support brackets made from plastic. The printer is embedded in the bottom of the case in a shape intended for it. The mobile computer accessories are perfectly protected by the aluminium frame design; the side walls of the case are made from light and long-lasting 'Conpearl' plastic. The DataDesk HP 100 is lockable and comes with two keys.
- Particularly stable housing
- 220V low heat device connector to the case outer shell
- 3D USB cable USB A to USB B included
- Lockable case, two keys included
- Precise fit for the HP OJ 100 printer
- Notebook catch using flexible plastic clips with 3M dual lock
- Additional notebook support strap for more security during transportation
- Includes two different socket boxes for connection to original notebook/printer mains adapters
- Accessory pockets in the case lid, one of which is lockable
- Paper guide is space-saving and crease-resistant beneath the notebook platform
- Weight: 5.3kg / 11lbs , 10.9ounces