dLAN® 1200+ WiFi ac
The dLAN® 1200+ WiFi ac from devolo. This is the latest Powerline gigabit generation. Integrated with WiFi ac for the first time—the most innovative WiFi standard with the best performance. Now mobile devices such as smartphones, tablets and laptops can take advantage of the full bandwidth of an Internet connection. Two Gigabit LAN ports are available for additional terminal devices. The integrated electrical socket with child-safety features and included mains filter ensures that no power socket is lost. Both data transmission over electrical wiring (at speeds up to 1.2 Gbps thanks to MIMO technology) and wireless communication using WiFi ac (simultaneously at 2.4 and 5 GHz) meet the latest state-of-the-art standards. dLAN® 1200+ WiFi ac—WiFi anywhere. Faster and easier than ever before.
- The best home network connection, thanks to Powerline Technology. WiFi from any electrical socket. Simply unpack it, plug it in and get started.
- Finally WiFi at ac speeds: Up to 1200 Mbps for smartphones, tablets, laptops and other devices.
- Powerline connection over the electrical wiring at speeds up to 1200 Mbps.
- For the first time, devolo range+ Technology is taking advantage of all three wires in the electric mains circuit at the same time for even more performance and longer range.
- Featuring two integrated Gigabit LAN ports for your Internet-compatible devices (Smart TV, game console, computer, etc.).
- The integrated electrical socket ensures that no power socket in the room is wasted.
- WiFi Move Technology automatically connects multiple adapters to a single WiFi network. Optimal WiFi reception throughout your home—entirely automated.
- Rely on number 1: More than 20 million devolo dLAN® adapters have been sold worldwide.
- Complete 3-year warranty.
||IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3az, IEEE 802.11 a, b, g, n, ac (2.4 / 5 GHz concurrent) , IEEE 1905.1, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 1901|
||Wi-Fi 867 (mbps, 2x2 MIMO/ 5 GHz), Wi-Fi 300 (mbps, 2x2 MIMO/ 2,4 GHz)|
Ethernet 10/100/1000 (mbps)
Powerline 200/500/600/1200 (mbps)
|Modulation • Carrier
||Powerline OFDM - 4096/1024/256/64-QAM, QPSK, BPSK • Powerline 2880 |
Wi-Fi DSSS (IEEE 802.11b) • Wi-Fi OFDM (IEEE 802.11a, g, n, ac) • WiFi 32
|Range (in m)
WPS PIN, WPS PBC
Wi-Fi Time Schedule
128 Bit AES
|Socket • Connector • Countries
||Type F (CEE 7/4) • F (CEE 7/4) • (DE, NL, ES, PT, AT, SE, FI, NO, GR, HU)|
|Power output to integrated socket
||2 x Ethernet RJ45|
2x2 for 2,4 + 5 GHz concurrent / 4 x Antenna
||10,4 / 0,1|
||8,1 / 0,1|
||2,2 / 0,1|
196-250 V AC
||2 - 68 MHz|
||-22 db to -45 db|
|Temperature (Storage • Operating)
||-25°C to 70°C • 0°C to 40°C|
|Dimensions (in mm, without plug)
||152 x 76 x 40(withoutplug)|
||10-90% Humidity (non-condensing)|
||Windows 7 (32 Bit), Windows 7 (64 Bit)|
Windows 8.x (32 Bit), Windows 8.x (64 Bit), Windows 8.x Pro (32 Bit), Windows 8.x Pro (64 Bit)
Ubuntu-Linux 12.04 (32 Bit)
MAC OS X 10.6, MAC OS X 10.7, MAC OS X 10.8, MAC OS X 10.9
||CE Class B (EU, CH, NO)|
||Interfaces can be enabled/disabled, HTML configuration page, WiFi Move Technology|