Delock Mini PCI Express (IDE) > 1 x ZIF
This converter by Delock enables you to equip your Netbook with a ZIF drive, in case the miniPCIe port is an IDE interface, e.g. in the eeePC901. The ZIF drive will act as slave data memory. If you have a Netbook with a miniPCIe IDE master SSD in full format , you can use the converter with ZIF drive as bootable drive.
• ZIF connector
• For Toshiba and Hitachi HDD
• Mini PCI Express IDE interface – not usable in standard mini PCIe slot
• Supports master and slave settings
• Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7, Linux
• One free mini PCI Express interface