Delock Card Reader IDE 44pin male to Compact Flash
This Card Reader by Delock enables the application of a Compact Flash card via 44pin IDE interface. Since this Card Reader is bootable you can also use it as HDD and install an operating system. The Card Reader can be plugged directly and vertical to the motherboard without using an additional connecting cable.
• IDE 44pin to CF Card
• 44pin 2.0 mm standard IDE male connector
• For Compact Flash type I, type II and Micro-drive
• Master or Slave mode selection
• 2x mounting wholes
• Power supply via IDE
• Supports DMA and Ultra DMA modes. A compatible flash media card will be required to use these modes.
• Size: 52mm x 45mm (with pin length)
• A free IDE 44pin connector
• For DOS, Windows 3.1/NT4/98SE/ME/2000/XP/Vista, Unix, Linux
• Card reader IDE to CF card
• Delock poly bag