Team up with a monitor that’s fully flexible
Video conference from your desk with a fully adjustable 58.4 cm (23-inch) multimedia monitor that features a Full HD webcam and speakers optimized for Microsoft® Lync®.
Connect with Full HD multimedia
With the Dell™ UltraSharp 23 Multimedia Monitor, you get a complete multimedia configuration that makes it easy to collaborate with colleagues and improve productivity.
- Desktop video conferencing is easy with a 2.0MP Full HD webcam, integrated speakers, and a dual digital headphone/microphone combo jack. Plus, it’s optimized for Microsoft® Lync®.
- Enjoy 58.4 cm (23 inches) of superb screen clarity with Full HD resolution across an ultrawide 178°/178° viewing angle.
Boost productivity with adjustable viewing
Modify your monitor to fit the way you work for more flexible viewing, plus comprehensive digital connectivity.
- Experience enhanced viewing with HDMI (MHL) connectivity, so you can display content from smartphones and tablets on your monitor screen for superior viewing.
- Maximize comfort with adjustability features and built-in cable management so you can view the way you want. Tilt 5.5° forward or 21° backward, swivel left and right 45°, raise up to 125 mm or pivot 90° clockwise for portrait view. Customize the monitor to your ideal position so you can be more productive and efficient.
- Connect easily to your desktop, laptop or other peripherals with digital connectivity ports, including DisplayPort 1.2a, HDMI (MHL), VGA and USB 3.0.
Count on reliability and eco-efficiency
Environmentally conscious design
The Dell UltraSharp 23 Multimedia Monitor – UZ2315H meets the latest regulatory and environmental standards.
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified.
- EPEAT® Gold1 Rated.
- TCO Certified Displays.
Made with premium-quality materials, the UZ2315H has BFR/PVC-free laminates in its circuit boards and has arsenic-free glass and a mercury-free LED panel. The chassis is made of more than 25 percent post-consumer recycled plastics.
Enhanced power management
Manage power consumption wisely with PowerNap, enabled through the Dell Display Manager to either dim the monitor to the minimum brightness level or put it into sleep mode when it is not in use.