The Dell Venue HealthCare Case is designed to meet the daily demands and specific requirements for tablet use in hospitals and healthcare facilities. The Venue HealthCare Case turns your Venue 11 Pro Model 7140 into a medical-compliant product by using Medical Grade PC and TPE Materials which are non-porous and able to be sanitized, all in a rugged shell that provides rigorous drop protection. The Venue HealthCare Case is also highly functional while in use and features a hand strap for active usage scenarios and easy carrying while on-the-move.
With a flexible inner lining that snugly wraps around your tablet, a hard plastic outer shell and a clear, sanitizable plastic front cover that provides touch and stylus usage, your tablet will have 360 degree coverage and protection, while enabling full productivity. The inner flexible lining covers and protects your Venue’s ports, but also flexes outward to allow access to these essential ports.
- Non porous medical grade materials, sanitizable & splash proof.
- Clip system enables easy assembly, and disassembly for cleaning.
- Triple-layer Construction provides drop protection.
- Port access when in the case includes access to 40PIN Connector
- Exterior Buttons provide access to other key function buttons - Custom made for the Dell Venue 11 Pro Model 7140 - IP65 rating, providing protection against dust and liquids.