Easy, automated backup
With remote management and time-saving automation, the PowerVault TL1000 autoloader is an ideal choice to simplify large or frequent backups.
- Convenient remote management — Monitor and manage from anywhere using a web-based browser.
- Time-saving automation — Eliminate the need to manually load and unload single tape cartridges to save time and reduce the risk for error.
- Fast installation — Simply unpack and rack the unit, connect the SAS cable, load tape media and power on the TL1000 to get started.
- Seamless integration — Easily integrate the TL1000 into your network and use it with Windows or Linux® operating systems.
Dependable, high-capacity storage
Deploy a reliable backup solution with exceptional storage density and efficiency.
- Back up more data in less space with up to 22.5TB native capacity (nine LTO-6 cartridges) in a compact 1U chassis.
- Efficiently add or remove cartridges with the removable tape magazine and support continuous operation when inserting or removing cartridges with the I/O station.
- Deploy a certified, tested and validated solution compatible with PowerEdge servers and select storage devices and supported by common independent software vendor (ISV) packages.
- Support lights-out operations for unattended, automated backup.
Cost effective and future ready
Help reduce acquisition, administration and service costs with an affordable, future-ready solution.
- Minimize acquisition expenses with cost-effective hardware, media and software.
- Ensure long-term value with support for LTO-6, LTO-5 or LTO-4 tape cartridges, providing forward compatibility to protect your investments.
- Help lower administration costs with fast bulk loading and unloading of tapes using removable magazines.
Choose Dell’s premium support service, ProSupport, for 24/7 direct telephone and online access to advanced-level technicians based in your region. Whether you have one office or hundreds around the world, protect your investments with this simple yet flexible approach.