PowerEdge T430 Tower Server
Powerful, expandable and quiet
The PowerEdge T430 tower server delivers powerful 2-socket performance, expandability and quiet operation to small businesses and organizations.
Deliver peak performance
Accelerate your applications with the latest Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 v4 product family and boost memory and I/O performance with:
Scale and adapt with greater versatility
- DDR4 memory that provides as much as 15 percent greater memory bandwidth than previous-generation DDR3 RAM
- 12 DIMM slots that enable you to expand memory capacity as needed
- Six PCIe Gen3 slots that deliver twice the data throughput compared to PCIe Gen2
A highly flexible design lets you deploy server performance where it's needed and adapt as your requirements change over time.
Maximize operational efficiency
- Install the T430 in a range of environments, thanks to a rackable tower design, short 22-inch depth and quiet acoustics.
- Expand your storage with your choice of internal hard-drive form factors and capacities, while protecting data with RAID options.
- Adapt to evolving workload demands with an expandable, virtualization-ready platform.
Save time and reduce potential for error with simplified, intuitive systems management, and help reduce costs with energy-efficient features.
- Simplify administration by automating deployment, management and updates with the integrated Dell Remote Access Controller 8 (iDRAC8) with Lifecycle Controller.
- Control server availability more effectively by monitoring and managing the health and availability of PowerEdge servers anytime, anywhere through OpenManage Mobile and a handheld device.
- Harness your budget with energy-efficient processors, memory and power supplies. Fresh Air 2.0 configurations allow you to operate at extended temperatures without chilled air.
Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 v4 product family
Processor sockets: 2
Microsoft® Windows Server® 2008 R2
Microsoft Windows Server 2012
Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2
Novell® SUSE® Linux Enterprise Server
Red Hat® Enterprise Linux
Intel C610 series chipset
Up to 2133MT/s DDR4 DIMMs
Maximum RAM: Up to 384GB (12 DIMM slots): 4GB/8GB/16GB/32GB
Embedded Hypervisor (Optional)
Microsoft® Windows Server® 2008, with Hyper-V®
SAS, SATA, nearline SAS, SSD
Up to 8 x3.5” SAS, SATA, nearline SAS,SSD drives with optional flex bay
Up to 4 x3.5” SAS, SATA, nearline SAS,SSD drives with optional flex bay
Up to 16 x 2.5” SAS, SATA, nearline SAS, SSD drives with optional flex bay
Support for up to 2 x PCIe 2.0 + 4 x PCIe 3.0
Support for a maximum of 1 internal controller and one external controller
PERC Η730,PERC Η730P and PERC Η830
2 x 1GbE LOMs
Optional add-in NICs
495W, 750W, 1100W hot-plug PSU
450W cabled PSU
Single Device Data Correction (SDDC)
Hot-plug hard drives
Hot-plug redundant power
iDRAC8 with Lifecycle Controller
Support for HA clustering
Internal Dual SD Module (Failsafe Hypervisor)
Video Type: Integrated Matrox® G200 with iDRAC8
Video Memory: 16 MB shared with iDRAC8 application memory