PowerEdge T130 Tower Server
Accelerate application performance
- Consolidate data from multiple laptops or desktops onto a single server with up to 4 x internal 3.5" hard drives.
- Ensure fast response times with the latest Intel® Xeon® processor E3-1200 v5 product family.
- Easily and flexibly attach peripheral devices with eight external USB ports.
Reliable, worry-free operation
- Drive greater memory performance and expand capacity up to 64GB through time with 4 x DIMM slots and DDR4 memory, which transfer data 33% faster than previous-generation DDR32.
- Boost data throughput with 4 x PCIe 3.0 slots driving 2x data throughput compared to PCIe 2.0
- Drive 2x IOPS performance with the PowerEdge PERC9 RAID controller, compared to previous-generation PowerEdge T110 II equipped with PERC83.
- Deploy rapidly and turn the server over for productive work sooner with Dell OpenManage systems management solutions.
- Easily monitor system health and behavior with simple, intuitive Dell OpenManage Essentials console.
- Save IT administrator time by automating firmware updates — up to 92% reduction in firmware update time using Repository Manager auto-updates compared to manual updates.4
1 processor from the following product families:
Intel® Xeon® processor E3-1200 v5 product family
Intel Core i3®
Microsoft® Windows Server® 2012
Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2, x64
Red Hat® Enterprise Linux®
VMware® vSphere® 2015
Architecture: Up to 2133MT/s DDR4 DIMMs
Memory Type: UDIMMs
Memory Module Sockets: 4
Maximum RAM: Up to 64GB
Embedded Hypervisor (Optional)
Microsoft Windows Server with Hyper-V®
VMware vSphere ESXi
3.5” Enterprise SATA 7.2K HDDs
3.5” Nearline SAS 7.2K HDDs
3.5” 7.2K SATA entry drives
4 x 3.5” cabled HDDs
1x8 PCIe 3.0 (x16 connector)
1x4 PCIe 3.0 (x8 connector)
1x1 PCIe 3.0 (x1 connector)
Broadcom quad-port 1Gb Base-T adapter
Broadcom dual-port 1Gb Base-T adapter
290W cabled PSU