Accelerate application performance in SMB and Remote Office/Branch Office.
Drive applications faster while providing room for future growth with the the latest Intel® Xeon® processor E3-1200 v5 product family, DDR4 memory and PCIe Gen3 I/O.
- Drive greater memory performance and expand capacity up to 64GB through time with 4 x DIMM slots and DDR4 memory, which transfer data 33% faster than previous-generation DDR3.2
- Boost data throughput with 2 x PCIe Gen 3.0 slots driving 2x data throughput compared to Generation 2.0.
- Drive 2x IOPS performance with the PowerEdge PERC9 RAID Controller, compared to previous-generation PowerEdge R320 equipped with PERC8.
Discover greater versatility
Harness data growth with up to 4 x internal 3.5" cabled or hot plug HDD or 8 x 2.5" hot plug HDD.
Enhance storage options with up to two optional 1.8" SSD drives to accelerate system boot/reboot time.
Adapt to changing workload conditions with a virtualization-ready server supporting Citrix® ZenServer®, Microsoft Hyper -V, VMware® vSphere ESXi, and R ed Hat® Enterprise Virtualization.
Maximize operational efficiency
- Deploy rapidly and turn the server over for productive work sooner with Dell OpenManage systems management solutions.
- Easily monitor system health and behavior with a simple, intuitive Dell OpenManage Essentials console.
- Save IT administrator time by automating firmware updates — up to 92% reduction in firmware update time using Repository Manager auto-updates compared to manual updates.