Dell Networking 5500 Series Switches
GbE speed that stacks upDeliver up to 10x faster performance than 10/100 networks with scalable, efficient, easy-to-deploy Dell Networking 5500 Series GbE Layer 2 managed switches.
Accelerate your network
Connect up to 10 times faster than 10/100 network speeds with Dell Networking 5500 Series Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) switches.
- Support high-speed GbE connections for users, peripherals, file servers, storage arrays and power over Ethernet (PoE)1 devices.
- Help ensure high throughput with 1 Gbps bandwidth and dual 10 Gbps fiber uplinks (SFP+).
- Help get the most out of your server performance and match your network interface card (NIC) speeds for fast access to local network data.
Seamlessly scale as needed
Meet the needs of your expanding network, whatever be the size of your organization.
- Easily scale your capacity with up to eight switches and 400 ports in a stack.
- Expand while keeping administration simple — manage all of the Dell Networking 5500 Series switches in your stack as a single unit.
- Help ensure network redundancy and resiliency with an expandable Layer 2 switching solution.
Quickly deploy, configure and move on
Simplify your switch deployment and help reduce configuration time to help improve administration productivity.
- Configure up to eight switches in a stack simply by plugging in a USB drive loaded with configuration files.
- Reduce the time and effort to configure and deploy switches with one-touch configuration.
- Help lower deployment costs and save time with automatic switch and IP configuration using Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) or a local USB connection.
Support VoIP communication
Bring IP telephony to your network with switches optimized for voice over IP (VoIP) data.
- Simplify deployment of VoIP devices with automatic device identification.
- Help reduce resource contention and ensure that VoIP traffic is prioritized through voice virtual LAN (VLAN) functionality.
- Ease control of VoIP devices by using Link Layer Discovery Protocol for Media Endpoint Devices (LLDP-MED) to create a VoIP network policy.
Manage, secure and conserve
Provide enterprise-level management and security while helping to reduce your energy consumption.
Dell Networking 5524P
- Efficiently manage your network using a familiar and intuitive command-line interface (CLI) or a web-based graphical user interface (GUI).
- Secure your network’s edge with automation and use a robust feature set including authentication, encryption, alerting and more.
- Help lower your energy costs with Energy-Efficient Ethernet (EEE 802.3az), which can reduce per-port consumption.
Add Gigabit switching and power over Ethernet (PoE) capabilities to your network with the Dell Networking 5224P. With 24 wire-speed GbE ports and a stackable design, the 5224P helps to ensure easy scalability.