WiFi APs for virtually any venue
Deploy cost-effective, high-performance, context-aware WiFi networks for indoor and outdoor environments.
Deploy wire-like performance
Blur the lines between wired and wireless performance with up to 450Mbps data rate per radio and ensure fast and clear performance.
PowerConnect W-APs are configured through a centralized PowerConnect W-Series Mobility Controller, providing wireless LAN access with:
- Adaptive Radio Management: Enhances stability and predictability of the entire Wi-Fi network.
- Flexible AP modes: Spectrum analysis, intrusion prevention, part-time or dedicated air monitoring, remote AP
- Centralized security: No data is sent in clear.
Confidently manage your WiFi networks
All PowerConnect W-Series Access Points work in conjunction with any of the PowerConnect W-Series Controllers to enable flexible and secure deployment of indoor and outdoor networks ranging from small to very large wireless deployments.
ARM features include:
- Spectrum load balancing for uniform distribution across channels in high-density environments.
- Automatically adapt to noise by moving traffic away from external noise and mitigating co-channel interference.
- Band steering dynamically transfers clients away from crowded radio channels or bands.
- Airtime fairness delivers equal airtime access to all WiFi clients.
W-Series AP274/275 802.11ac Outdoor Access Points
W-Series AP274/275 access points are innovative and aesthetic designs that deliver Gigabit WiFi performance to 802.11ac mobile devices. These purpose-built access points are designed to survive harsh outdoor environments, including extreme high and low temperatures as well as persistent moisture and precipitation, and are fully sealed to keep out airborne contaminants. With a maximum data rate of 1.3Gbps in the 5-GHz band and 600Mbps in the 2.4-GHz band, the AP274/275 outdoor APs support concurrent dual-radio operation.