Office Home & Business 2013
Manage life and work more efficiently. Best for those who want Office with Outlook on one PC.
Your personalized Office
Create attractive and professional-looking documents—whether you’re at your desk or on the go.
- Your custom settings roam with you. Sign in to your account and pick up your work right where you left off.
- Store files in the cloud. Office saves your documents to OneDrive so your notes, photos, and files are always accessible.
Share plans and stay organized
Keeping on top of work and home life is easier than ever with the new Office.
- Keep the family organized. Use Outlook email, shared calendars, and task-list tools to manage home and work schedules together.
- Easily share notebooks and files. Send a link or use free Office Online to view and edit them.
Turn your ideas into professional-looking documents
Start with a template, then polish your work with expert tools.
- Work the way you want. Capture your ideas using keyboard, pen, or touchscreen.
- Work easily with media. Drag and drop images, videos, and online media into files, and pull content from PDFs straight into Word.
- Save time and stand out. Use a template from the Word or Excel Start screen, or one of the new wide-screen PowerPoint templates.
Word 2013, Excel 2013, PowerPoint 2013, OneNote 2013, and Outlook 2013.
- Do more with your Word docs: pop in an online video, open a PDF and edit the content, and align pictures and diagrams with minimal fuss.
- Excel templates do most of the setup and design for you, so you can focus on your information.
- Create stunning presentations with the new alignment, color-matching, and other design tools in PowerPoint.
- Draw, handwrite, type, click, or swipe your notes in OneNote. Your notes are saved, searchable, and synced to OneNote apps on your other devices.
- Outlook is now automatically connected to your Microsoft web mail account. Sync Tasks and calendars with Outlook to put all your plans together.
All OneDrive users receive 15 GB of online storage with OneDrive for free. Upload documents, photos, presentations and more and then access them from a computer or phone. Additional storage can be purchased if needed. With the OneDrive desktop app installed on your computer, your documents are also available offline.
Free Office Online sync with your OneDrive account, so you can access, view, edit and share your documents, photos and other files from any internet-connected device running a supported browser.