The Mellanox® 10 Gigabit Dual Port Network Adapter from Dell™ is high performance delivering adapter with superior productivity. This adapter satisfies the bandwidth and latency demands of a virtualized environment. It deliver high bandwidth and industry leading connectivity for performance driven server and storage applications in Enterprise Data Centers, Web 2.0,High-Performance Computing, and Embedded environments. This adapter provides dedicated adapter resources that guarantee isolation and protection for virtual machines (VM) within the server and also enables a single NIC to appear as multiple virtual NIC’s Mellanox Ethernet Adapters give data center managers better server utilization for LAN and SAN unification while reducing capital expenditures, power and cable complexity. Moreover, its high level silicon integration and no external memory design provide low power, low cost and high reliability.
- Improved productivity, latency performance and efficiency
- Enables I/O consolidation by supporting TCP/IP, Storage and RDMA over Converged Ethernet (RoCE) transport protocols on a single adapter
- Supports industry-standard SR-IO Virtualization technology and delivers VM protection to all levels of QoS for applications
- High-availability and high-performance for data center networking
- High level silicon integration and no external memory design provides low power, low cost and high reliability