Flexible viewing features
The DellTM 22 Monitor – P2214H adjusts to fit your work style and provides virtually all the connectivity options you'll need over the course of the day.
- Monitor stand has full adjustability features to maximize viewing comfort
- Easily transition from landscape to portrait orientation — gives you the option of viewing large web pages with less scrolling
- Dell Display Manager is your one stop software application to manually adjust or auto assign optimal preset modes to specific software applications
The VESA-compatible mounting plate makes it easy to adapt alternative choices (mounting kits sold separately), including:
- Dell Single Monitor Arm
- Dell Dual Monitor Stand
- Wall-mounting kit
Multiple connectivity options
A comprehensive range of analog and digital connectivity ports and cables are included:
- DVI-D (excluding DVI-D cables)
Impressive screen clarity
Every detail is bright and clear
- Full HD 1920 x 1080 resolution at 60Hz (max.)
- LED backlit
- 250 cd/m² brightness (typical)
- 85% color gamut (typical)
Color clarity and consistency across an ultra-wide viewing angle
The in-plane switching technology offers clear images with consistent and accurate colors across a wide 16:9 aspect ratio that features:
- An ultra-wide 178°/178° viewing angle
- Excellent picture quality with high 2 million:1 dynamic contrast ratio (typical) for deep blacks, bright whites and outstanding details
- 1000:1 contrast ratio (typical)
Designed for professionals
For large and small businesses, the P2214H is ideal for Latitude, OptiPlex and Dell Precision systems driving high-performance business applications. It is also an excellent display for Latitude and XPS systems in home-office environments.
With 26W normal-operation power consumption (typical) and less than 0.3W power consumption in active-off mode, the P2214H can help keep energy costs down.
Manage power consumption wisely with PowerNap , which you can enable through the Dell Display Manager to either dim the monitor to the minimum brightness level or put it into sleep mode when it is not in use.