Flexible viewing features
The DellTM 19 Monitor – P1914S adjusts to fit your style, whether you are at work or home:
- Tilt, pivot, swivel and adjust the height of your monitor to maximize viewing comfort.
- Easily transition from landscape to portrait orientation for optimal viewing of lengthy web pages with less scrolling.
- Dell Display Manager is your one stop software application to manually adjust or auto assign optimal preset modes to specific software applications.
If you prefer a different mounting option to fit your particular workspace, you can purchase your P1914S. The VESA-compatible mounting plate makes it easy to install your monitor the way you want (mounting kits sold separately):
- Dell Single Monitor Arm
- Dell Dual Monitor Stand
- Wall-mounting kit
Multiple connectivity options
A comprehensive range of analog and digital ports, and their accompanying cables, provides virtually all the connectivity options you'll need over the course of the day:
- DVI-D (excluding DVI-D cables)
- 4 x USB
Sharp screen clarity
Every detail is bright and clear with the crispness of a LED backlighting.
- 1280 x 1024 SXGA resolution at 60Hz (max.)
- 250 cd/m² brightness (typical)
- 83% color gamut (typical)
Color clarity and consistency across an ultra-wide viewing angle
The in-plane switching (IPS) technology offers clear images with consistent and accurate colors from virtually any viewpoint:
- An ultra-wide 178°/178° viewing angle
- Excellent picture quality with high 2 million: dynamic contrast ratio (typical) for deep blacks, bright whites and outstanding details
- 8ms (gray to gray) response time (typical) for clean, fluid motion
Designed for work and home
Designed to help get the job done quickly, the P1914S is excellent for Latitude and OptiPlex systems driving business or education applications. It is also ideal for Latitude and XPS systems in home-office environments.
With 16W normal-operation power consumption (typical) and less than 0.5W power consumption in active-off mode, the P1914S can help keep energy costs down.
Manage power consumption wisely with PowerNap, enabled through the Dell Display Manager to either dim the monitor to the minimum brightness level or put it into sleep mode when it is not in use.