Features & Benefits
- Form Factor : Half-Size, Half-Length PCI Adapter;
- Core Speed : 533 MHz;
- Connectors : 2x4 Mini-SAS.
The Dell™ PowerEdge 6Gbps SAS HBA cards are part of the third generation of the Dell Serial-Attached SCSI (SAS) controllers. They are compliant with the T10 SAS 2.0 specification, providing up to 6 GB/sec throughput, and improved hardware performance. The 6Gbps SAS HBA, available as a standard half-length/half-height PCI-E card with PCI-E x8 link width, provides support for Dell-supported external SAS tape devices. The card can be used on platforms with either PCI-E x8 or x16 connectors, and communicates with SAS devices using 2x4 mini-SAS external connectors.
- SAS 2.0 compliance, 6Gb/sec throughput;
- Support for LT03 060 and LT04 tape drives;
- Support for full hardware Transport Layer Retry (TLR), to improve maximum tape throughput;
- Mini-SAS connectors, External;
- PCI-E 2.0 compliant to key features.