OptiPlex 3030 All-in-One Desktop with Optional Touch Screen
19.5" all-in-one, space-saving desktop with time-saving management tools and dual-screen functionality. With a range of hard drives.
Comprehensive performance for peak productivity
- Versatile fit, powerful performance: Essential features and reliable tools make this all-in-one a versatile fit for your office environment. The OptiPlex 3030 All-in-one provides the perfect solution for information kiosks, check-in services, digital signage and collaboration tools. Empower productivity with up to 4th Gen Intel® Core™ i5 processors and enhance graphics performance with a 1GB discrete graphics option. Choose from a range of hard drive types and sizes, including solid-state and hybrid options. Plus, the OptiPlex 3030 All-in-One is the only all-in-one made with UL-Environment Certified closed-loop plastics from recycled electronics
- LCD clarity: Navigate Windows 8.1 on a 19.5" LCD screen offering 1600 x 900 resolution and edge-to-edge glass for a vibrant view. With the optional touch screen, you can navigate between applications and windows with a simple tap, pinch, scroll or swipe. Built-in VESA mounting capability allows you to put your OptiPlex 3030 All-in-one on the wall, saving desk space.
Collaborate, create, connect
- Share effectively: Data transfers are quick and responsive with high-speed USB 3.0 support. Share presentations with a VGA port for easy connections to compatible external monitors and projectors.
- Connect with clarity: Collaborate face to face with an HD 720p webcam, Microsoft® Lync®, Lync-certified headsets or universal headset support, and communicate clearly across your network with a digital microphone and built-in speakers.
- Add a second monitor: Boost your ability to multitask by adding a second monitor for dual-screen functionality.
Streamline client-level management
- Effortless management: A complete suite of time-saving management tools are available on your OptiPlex 3030 All-in-one. Rely on Dell Services to configure, deploy, manage and support Dell OptiPlex desktops for their entire lifecycle, including reselling or recycling when they reach end of life. With in-band management solutions, updates are seamless and intuitive.
- Essential tools: Avoid downtime and eliminate guesswork with Dell automated tools and utilities for deploying, monitoring and updating systems efficiently. Best-in-class integration with Microsoft System Center and Dell KACE offers efficient, centralized and automated management helping you save time and money.
Exceptional stability and support
- Scalable solutions: Expand the stability of your IT environment with long lifecycles and comprehensive service and support options
- Reliability you can trust: With optional Dell ProSupport, work confidently knowing an expert technician is available 24/7 online or by phone to address unexpected hardware and software issues. Dell Services can help simplify deployments of the OptiPlex 3030 All-in-one with Dell Imaging Services and Dell Configuration Services to help create a standardized fleet of all-in-ones, configured to meet your needs.