SAF Internal Dell Wireless 5570 (HSPA+) MiniCard SIM not included (Kit)
The Dell Wireless 5570 HSPA+ (42Mbps) Mobile Broadband will be based on the new Sierra Wireless MC8805 HSPA+ 42 module- code named Cagney. Cagney is based on the Qualcomm MDM8215 chipset and it provides support for HSPA+ mobile broadband at a peak download rate of 42Mbps. This product will be sold globally across select, Latitude and Dell Precision Mobile Workstation notebook offerings. This card will replace the existing Dell Wireless 5560 Mobile Broadband Mini Card (code named H4) that is shipping today.
- Significant performance increase over DW5560 H4 (21Mbps)
- HSPA+ rates : Up to 42 Mbps downlink and 5.76 Mbps uplink data rates
- Quad-band HSPA/ WCDMA with quad-band EDGE/GPRS/GSM/GNSS support
- Card stand-alone GPS and A-GPS enabled on GPS-ready platforms
- Circuit-switched data bearers up to 64 kbps
- Full diversity and equalization support
- USB interface (QMI) for Windows 7 and legacy Windows operating systems
- Mobile Broadband Interface Model (MBIM) for Windows 8
- PDP context type (IPv4, IPv6, or IPv4v6). IP Packet Data Protocol context supports dual IPv4v6.
- DC-HSPA+, HSPA+, HSDPA, HSUPA, WCDMA, GSM, GPRS, EDGE, and GNSS operation
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit), Linux, Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Operating temperature range: -25°C to +60°C