P3600 Series is a PCIe" Gen3 SSD architected with the high performance controller interface - NVMe" (Non-Volatile Memory express) delivering leading performance, low latency and Quality of Service.
With PCIe Gen3 support and NVMe" queuing interface, P3600 Series delivers excellent sequential read performance of up to 2.8GB/S and sequential write speeds of up to 1700MB/S. P360O Series delivers very high random read I0PS of 450K and random write I0PS of 70K for 4KB operations. Taking advantage of the direct path from the storage to the CPU by means of NVMe", P3600 Series exhibits low latency of less than 20 ps for sequential access to the SSD.
- Offers up to 800 GB storage capacity
- Equipped with Serial ATA interface which delivers high data transfer rate
- Solid State design offers ruggedness and fast data access
- More Durable: Feature a non-mechanical design of NAND flash mounted on circuit boards, and are more shock resistant.
- Faster: Faster data access, boot ups, file transfers, and an overall quicker computing experience than hard drives.
- Quieter: Run at near silent operation unlike loud, whirring hard disc drives.
- Lighter: Flash-based SSDs weigh considerably less.
- Cooler: SSDs require little power to operate, resulting in less heat output by your system.
- More Efficient: Consume less power at peak load.